In developing the signature Helix OS platform we challenged ourselves to create a tube set capable of handling the race rigors of accelerating, climbing, descending and braking while providing the highest overall balance of performance with the least amount of compromise. The oversized Helix down tube and top tube deliver instantaneous power to the pedal and razor sharp handling. The added performance addition of a SRAM Pressfit 30 bottom bracket (which requires a BB30 crankset] boosts the bottom bracket stiffness for even better power transfer. Helix-shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing. And our pro competition geometry means your ready to dole out as much punishment on the road as you’d ever imagined.
The Helix OS takes our signature Helix tube set and adds current component design elements to create one of the most exciting road race frames for 2013. By adding a SRAM Pressfit 30 bottom bracket to this frame (which requires BB30 cranks), we have increased stiffness for maximum power transfer. We have also increased the headtube diameter for more responsive handling and to accept a Cane Creek 110 ZS 44mm headset. Our proven Pro Competition geometry can be found on this top level race frame allowing for an aggressive riding position. The combination of these features make the Helix OS the pinnacle of our road racing lineup.
At first glance you will notice the spiral shaped tube design that adds significant stiffness to the structural integrity of the tube without adding additional weight. The HELIX shaped tubeset provides the rider with the highest overall balance of performance characteristics with the least amount of compromise that you are forced to expect in many other frame designs.
Different forces occur when braking, accelerating, climbing and descending. It was our challenge to create a tubeset that best handles all of these various force vectors and create a harmonious balance between them with minimal compromise. More force can be applied to the frame without any loss in pedal efficiency or sacrifice in performance. Not to mention the unmatched durability that only titanium can offer. No longer do you have to sacrifice handling or performance strictly for weight savings.
- Race-tuned Helix Technology tubeset for maximum stiffness and power transfer
- Helix shaped seatstays resist vertical forces to enhance sprinting and climbing
- Pro Competition geometry allows for aggressive position, excellent stability and precise handling
- Helix shaped tubeset best resists the torsion and bending that occurs during riding and competition
- Helix Technology tubeset provides the highest overall balance of performance with the least amount of compromise
- Custom machined clover-leaf drop-outs add style and strength
- Downtube shifter cable routing with Adjusters on headtube for easy access
- 34.9mm clamp-on front derailleur
- 27.2mm seatpost size (seatpost clamp included)
- SRAM Pressfit 30 bottom bracket increases stiffness for maximum power transfer (requires BB30 cranks)
- Oversized headtube that is Cane Creek 110 ZS 44mm compatible for more responsive handling
|Seat Tube Length (A)
|Top Tube Length Effective (B)
|Head Tube Angle (C)
|Seat Tube Angle (D)
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)
|Chain Stay Length (F)
|Head Tube Length (G)
|Fork Rake (H)
|Stand Over Height (I)
|Front Center (L)
* All dimensions in centimeters or degress unless otherwise noted.