Built around Shimano’s XT components, Mavic CrossOnewheels and an FSA cockpit, the MT 29 is ready for just about anything your trail riding dreams might conjure up. You’ll fly down fire roads, blast through rock gardens and glide over roots and ruts.
- Certified Aerospace Grade 3Al/2.5V straight gauge titanium tubing
- Durable Industrial Mill finish
- 2014 Shimano XT component group
- Mavic CrossOne wheels
- FSA seatpost, handlebar and stem
- Under top tube cable routing
- Disc brake specific design
- Easily accommodates up to 2.3 inch tires
- Wright-style dropouts for 9mm QR axles
- Designed for 100-120mm travel suspension forks or rigid 465mm forks
- Accepts 1-1/8" fork steerer tubes
- 68mm bottom bracket, English threading
- Lifetime Warranty
- Large frame weighs approx 3.4 pounds
- Small frame only allows room for one Down Tube water bottle mount position
As you consider your Lynskey options, bear in mind, that tube selection was highly important in developing what we would consider our entry level, or value oriented bikes. You will find in our Silver Series, smaller, non manipulated tubing which allow us to streamline production, meaning an overall cost reduction. Don't expect the same ride quality from MT650 or MT29 as you'll get from the Ridgeline or Pro Series. Offering three levels of both performance and budget should give you alot to think about, but also get the exact ride quality you are hoping for.
For over 25 years we’ve been pushing the boundaries of titanium technology to make the fastest, stiffest, most durable and comfortable bicycles in the world.
For our 25th anniversary we decided to take the sum of our engineering experience and distill it down to its core elements – the inherent strength, beauty and ride comfort of titanium – making it accessible to all.
The Silver Series MT 29 defines the essence of big wheel hardtail trail riding with classic lines, lots of tire clearance and a balance of stiffness and supple that’ll keep you coming back for more and more.
|Seat Tube Length (A)
|Top Tube Length Effective (B)
|Head Tube Angle (C)
|Seat Tube Angle (D)
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)
|Chain Stay Length (F)
|Head Tube Length (G)
|Stand Over Height (I)
* All dimensions in inches or degrees unless otherwise noted.