The Lynskey R230’s competition-tuned tubeset delivers smooth power transfer and confidence-inspiring steering. Its semi-compact geometry offers lots of stand over and the bi-axially ovalized down tube boosts bottom bracket stiffness for enhanced power transfer. By curving and ovalizing the seat stays the R230 is fantastic balance of comfort and performance that will go long and fast with ease.
"This bike is the best I've ever ridden and I've been riding for about 40 years. It accelerates fast, exhibits unparalleled handling, climbing ability, and stability in fast downhills. I ride with racers and other fast recreational riders as well as longer distant rides (100-150 miles) averaging over 5000 miles a year. This bike does it all." -sct4401
Read More Reviews...
The R230 was designed specifically for the rider who wants a do-all, multi-use road frame. The oversized downtube offers exceptional stiffness along with confident handling. The semi-compact geometry provides plenty of stand-over height and a rider position suitable for all day rides or competitive events. By curving and ovalizing the seat stays, an added level of rider comfort has been designed into this frame without sacrificing performance.
The R230 is the perfect frame for the club rider looking to take their riding to the next level and for the enthusiast with more spirited or aggressive riding style. However for this rider, comfort is still a priority. The force-specific shaping in the main triangle allows a firm bottom bracket and front end for excellent acceleration, climbing and high-speed stability. The competition-tuned rear triangle on the R230 provides a balance of stiffness and comfort. Throw a leg over the R230 and understand what performance titanium is all about.
- Competition-tuned tubeset allows efficient power transfer and stable front end
- Bi-axially ovalized downtube boosts bottom bracket stiffness for enhanced power transfer
- Curved and ovalized seatstays provide rider comfort especially on longer rides
- Oversize chainstays increase lateral rigidity
- Semi-compact geometry offers comfortable fit, excellent stability and precise handling
- Wright style drop-outs with replaceable aluminum hangar
- Downtube Shifter Cable Routing with Adjusters on Headtube for easy access
- 34.9mm clamp-on front dérailleur
- 27.2mm seatpost
- 68mm bottom bracket (English)
- 1 1/8" headtube
|Seat Tube Length (A)
|Top Tube Length Effective (B)
|Head Tube Angle (C)
|Seat Tube Angle (D)
|Bottom Bracket Drop (E)
|Chain Stay Length (F)
|Head Tube Length (G)
|Fork Rake (H)
|Stand Over Height (I)
|Front Center (L)
* All dimensions in centimeters or degress unless otherwise noted.